Options for payment
If you are a new student at Yoga Dojo, there are beginner deals available from our dedicated beginner yoga section. If you are experienced, there are instalment or 10 pass options, as outlined on this page.
You can also see all of our available passes at our passes tab.
Overview of yoga by instalment payments
The Direct Debit or Instalment Process is the most affordable and convenient way to do non-beginner yoga.
Please note Direct Debit access and payments will start from the date of purchase.
The more classes you do, the cheaper it gets. The table below shows you how this works.
When you are paying by this type of instalment process, it also motivates you to do more yoga.
With at least two or three classes a week, you not only see more rapid progress, but you also get the best improvements to your health and feeling of wellness.
You’ll only get many of the proven medical benefits of yoga if you do it regularly and as often as possible.
You authorise the regular payments from your debit or credit card. You can pause payments in the way we outline below.
This direct debit instalment process can be used for all our classes, except Beginners. In addition, if you have already done Beginners, and are in our transitional program to higher levels, you can include some Beginner classes along with other classes.
Overall, it’s worth bearing in mind you need to miss a lot of classes before you are not as well off as the direct debit system makes you (due to the fact that direct debit is by far the best value yoga prices). And, as we outline below, you still have access to make-up classes (for any class you’ve paid for that that you may miss).
You can pay by weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. It’s best to choose the payment period based on how often you are paid. For example, if you are paid fortnightly, then it’s often easiest to pay your yoga instalments fortnightly.
It’s easy to join the direct debit system. You can choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 classes week. (Note the 4 classes a week actually allows you to do unlimited classes.) You also choose if you are paying weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Choose and join now. It is the best value yoga option. Choose from the options below.
Exclusive benefits at each level of direct debit
There are many extra benefits you get with direct debit.
As you can see from the Table below, these great value benefits start with as little as one direct debit class per week.
The extra benefits are various combinations of these exclusive direct debit benefits that you get:
- 10% discount on workshops, retreats, & visiting teacher courses
- Access to Studio's Yoga Philosophy Presentations 4 times a year by the Studio’s Principal
- Private Facebook Group where all the above Presentations are available, plus other high value material
- Private consultation on yoga progress 1-2 times per yr (5-15 minutes each)
- A key to access all studio facilities outside of class hours
- Unlimited access to any or all classes (except complete Beginner Courses).
Summary of what you get at each level of direct debit
This Table summarises the class prices and the exclusive benefits packages at each level.
Details of how the Direct Debit system works
- At any time, the direct debit can be downgraded to less classes per wk, or upgraded to more.
- With the Direct Debit system, you are welcome to suspend your pass if you are going on holiday, travelling for business or unable to practice due to serious illness or injury.
- The suspension can be for any period, as long as the minimum period of 2 wks is observed (see below)
- Several day’s notice by email prior to the suspension date is required (so we can activate in time)
- Make-ups are permitted if you miss a class. It is an honours system, but can be checked electronically.
- Direct debit cannot be suspended while classes are being made up.
Ten pass is another option
If you are unsure that direct debit will work for you, then try a ten class pass.
Ten passes are not as good a deal as direct debit, but still cheaper than being a casual.
You can buy a ten pass by clicking on the Ten Pass box below.
Choose the number of classes, & when your instalments occur
Choose from these options, and pay online via our secure payment process.
Your benefits start immediately.
Choose and join direct debit now.
It is the best value yoga option.
Take your yoga, and your enjoyment, to a higher level.